Re: Praying to Lord Lucas 77B

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Praying to Lord Lucas 77B
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:33:13 -0600 (MDT)
I have found that the best remedy for this is to sacrifice the reverse
lights to Lucas, this is a less important system and will appease Lord
Lucas and allow everything else to work ( but don't ask about last
weekend)  Apparently I offended Lucas and I was forced to sacrifice my
alternator on friday, my coil on saturday, and my green (dash, brake,
reverse) circuit on sunday.  All is better now and hopefully I have made
ammends.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT rust free and burnt orange