Re: Praying to Lord Lucas 77B

To: "Art Pfenninger" <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Subject: Re: Praying to Lord Lucas 77B
From: "Andrew Proudfoot" <amproud@nf.sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 20:58:34 -0230
Thanks Art;
I got my fuel pump and most of the rear straightened out. I just gotta
figure out the park lamps. I am convinced its the switch, I tried them last
night and with the key off the ignition light came on!!!! O h & the brake
warning light. (handbrake on) Wasn't there a thread about the handbrake
starting the car? I shal have to try tonight without the handbrake.

Best Wishes & Safety Fast

Andy P 77B
Gander, Nfld. Canada