RE: Factory MGB V8 pads

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: RE: Factory MGB V8 pads
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:24:05 -0700
Paul:

        The V8 caliper appears to have a locator to prevent the pad from
being installed backwards.  The pad will fit a standard MGB caliper, and has
been used by many in the UK as an improvement over stock.  Unfortunately the
pad will fit either way in a regular B caliper causing damage to the pads.
We had to handle a customer complaint on this one, which is why I am now
aware of the problem.  I'm not familiar with using them in an MGA, so am
interested to know if they will fit.

Kelvin.