Re: Still looking for early B roadster

To: mga@napanet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Still looking for early B roadster
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 10:05:58 EDT
In a message dated 4/13/00 11:48:58 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mga@napanet.net
writes:

<< I'm a long-time (since 1967) MG owner/enthusiast. I've been looking for a
 nice, original B roadster (pre-'68) for quite a while now.  If anyone can
 help, please e-mail me.  Thank you.  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I searched Traderonline for 1963 to 1968 MGBs.  There are 36 listed across
the country.  Go to:
http://www.traderonline.com/coll/search/index.shtml
and enter your search parameters.

Also, check out the MG classifieds at:
http://www.mgcars.org.uk/class/North+AmericaCFS.html
This is a HUGE site with loads of cars but no ability to search.  Use your
browser's FIND function <CONTROL-F> to search for your state on the page and
you'll be shown all the MGs in your state.

Good luck.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget