Re: Still looking for early B roadster

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Still looking for early B roadster
From: Rocky Frisco <rock@rocky-frisco.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:53:34 -0500
Max Heim wrote:

> I think a lot of people are looking for this car! Once someone gets their
> hands on one, they're tough to pry loose. Especially on this list.
>
> Seriously, my impression is that decent, unrestored Mark I roadsters are
> getting pretty thin on the ground. You can get someone else's completed
> project or a resto shop car, for real money, or you are looking at rust
> buckets, wrecks, and derelicts. But perhaps in other parts of the country
> things are different...

There are two complete B's at my friend Ken's used parts place. I know one
had the big black plastic bumpers, but the other might be an older model.
Last I asked him he wanted around $2000 for each of them.

-Rock
--
Rocky, JJ Cale Band & Pratchett Books: http://www.rocky-frisco.com
Rocky's Mini Cooper Page: http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/6437/