RE: obligatory leaks under the dash

To: "'Ajhsys@aol.com'" <Ajhsys@aol.com>, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: obligatory leaks under the dash
From: "Jones, Mark" <MJones@ngl.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 13:10:41 -0300
Blasting the car with a water hose is a good idea.  I have noticed water on
the floor mats after a rain, even when the car was just sitting in the
driveway.  I would like to find a solution to this problem because with the
GT it is not just a couple of drops, its enough to get your pant legs quite
wet.  I have had the seal around the windshield checked by a glass shop and
was found to be good.

Thanks for water hose idea Allan.  And yes I don't want to fix everything
because another one will appear, and it may be more serious.

Mark
73 MGB GT