Overdrive questions.

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Overdrive questions.
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@iname.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 13:04:49 -0600 (MDT)
I am drained my first O/D and tranny combination.  I drained the tranny
first and then pulled the plug on the O/D and almost nothing came out.

I am assuming that the tranny and O/D are connected so when I drained
the tranny and all of the fluid came out that is where the O/D fluid
came out.

Am I right or is there another drain plug someplace besides right next
to the metal tag?

Also, there was a sight someplace that told what speedos went with
which trannys.  My O/D is a black tag one and I have a 1280 speedo.  I
want to see if it is the correct speedo for that tranny.

Thanks!

Andrew Lundgren
Lundgren@iname.com
http://www.itwest.net/~lundgren