Re: still no go 77B

To: "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: still no go 77B
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:33:34 -0400
I congratulate and support these individuals in the wilderness who
work their way thru the woods on the myriad of problems to
resurrect a long time no go engine.

Instead of the needle in the haystack approach, why not A Complete
Tune Up - set valve clearances, put in new points, condenser,
plugs, wires and PCV valve; set timing and do a spark and fuel
flow test -  all possibly preceded by compression test and carb
overhaul.

This is something u gotta do sometime. Why not now?

My half penny

Mike L.
60A, 67E, 59 Bug