Re: Goodbye

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Goodbye
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:50:34 -0700
Rocky,

I'm very sorry to hear that you're getting such bad e-mail.  I believe there
is a service to trace and stop unwanted e-mail.  Seems to me that someone on
the list mentioned it not long ago.  List?  There are lots of unthinking and
malicious people on the net as in the virus creators.  There are also many
fine and considerate folks out there who truly enjoy conversing with people
around the world via the Internet.

I understand how you feel, I would probably see if Smith and Wesson could
solve the problem if my daughters started showing up in porno pictures
coming in my e-mail.

Best wishes,

Dave 72B