RE: more idiot questions - Loose plunger

To: dcouncil@imt.net, bmc@aa.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: more idiot questions - Loose plunger
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 03:10:42 -0400
Under the screw there is a non-metallic ring, which should prevent this.
If the ring is not present it is obvious the plunger will come loose.
If there are rings, these might turned to be too hard after all these years.
Replacement won't be an exepensive trick, but will result into a proper carb
performance.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT