Re: [Fwd: Historic Plates -Reply]

To: MGTD1952@cs.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Historic Plates -Reply]
From: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 09:57:53 -0400
Hysterical plates should also allow you to drive the car to and from a repair
facility, including the test drives and SAFETY CHECKS we all MUST make before
and after effecting service and repairs. Sometimes we have to drive 50 or 100
miles to diagnose certain problems. Right? Nothing in the rules says where or
who the repair folks have to be (include yourself), nor does it say the road on
which you test drive an MG has to have ugly scenery, although it may seem
implicit considering we're talking about NJ......

Jim

PS Can anyone confirm a story I heard, that NJ threatened to wage war on NY
over the disputed ownership of an island in the NY harbor area? NJ hasn't much
else, but no one can say they don't have a sense of humor.