Re: I flunked electronics 101, help please

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I flunked electronics 101, help please
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:41:21 -0700
The problem with these modern radios and their electronic "memory"
presets is that, unless you drive the car daily, you tend to run down the
battery. I know it's only a miiliamp drain, but that seems to be a common
experience. They really should have a small rechargeable battery pack for
the presets, that charges with the ignition on, then powers the radio
memory with the ignition off, rather than introducing a constant drain on
the main battery that was unanticipated by the minions of Lucas.

PAINTRIX@aol.com had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149