Re: Name this part?

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Name this part?
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 22:23:16 -0700
Sheila,

I know what your talking about as I just spent an inordinate amount of time
under my dash.  I believe that it is the Ignition key audible warning
buzzer.  The wiring diagram indicates the correct color code for the wires.
I forgot that I had one.  I disconnected mine shortly after I got it in 1972
so forgot all about a buzzer for the key and also for the open door.  The
wiring diagram indicates a different color scheme for the door buzzer -
purple and purple/green.

I have come to suspect that the English hired on a number of the little
people from Ireland to hook up their switches and wires under the dash.

Dave 72 B