RE: Name this part?

To: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com, mgs@autox.team.net, brigid@solve.net
Subject: RE: Name this part?
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 08:21:36 -0600
I agree - I'm positive my 71BGT had no seatbelt warning buzzer. However,
Sheila sent me pictures of the part which I could not find in my car. A
look at the Moss catalog does show a part very similar that is listed as a
warning buzzer, for 68-71. Doesn't say what kind of warning.

One thing I appreciate about my 67BGT is that it doesn't have all these
weird electrical devices. I can leave the door open for a day or two and
know that nothing is going to drain my power.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT