Re: Electric MGA with big money backing

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Electric MGA with big money backing
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 14:05:51 -0500
At 10:01 AM 5/3/2000 -0700, Max Heim wrote:
>I have to agree with David's sentiment, but I expect the reason for the
choice was to make the project more interesting to the volunteer labor that
invariably is relied on in these kind of projects.

Check again, Max.  There isn't any voluntary labor involved with this
project.  It is organized as a profit making company with everyone involved
being paid for their services.  I believe the sacrificial lamb was offered
up by a private party (customer) with money to burn, which would have a lot
to do with the choice.  I wouldn't blame the service company for the
choices of the customer.

>David F. Darby had this to say:
>
>>.... but why couldn't they have chosen a subject from the non-endangered
species list, like a Tercel or something?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with an attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg