Re: Electric MGA with big money backing

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric MGA with big money backing
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 18:41:22 -0700
I stand corrected. Now I totally do not understand the choice of car,
because it is unlikely that any specific technology or parts they develop
to fit a body-on-frame RWD "minimalist' roadster could be applied to
future vehicle projects. How many customers do they expect to get who
will write a blank check for a completely custom conversion? I suppose
someone will wander in with a C-Type Jaguar next... not!

Barney Gaylord had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149