Re: Whahappened?

To: ckotting@iwaynet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Whahappened?
From: RobMGB@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 20:23:31 EDT
ckotting@iwaynet.net writes:

<< No stumble, no sputter, just dies.  I coast to the side of the road, hit
 the flashers, and hop out to investigate.  The coil and Crane amplifier
 are cool to the touch, all connections on ignition circuit are secure,
 but I give them an extra "push" to make sure.  (Elapsed time from
 shutdown to this point, under 60 seconds) >>
Could be problem with Lucas doom infiltrating crame module. Do you by any
chance have external ballast resistor for your coil? If so make sure
connections to it are tight. I had similar prob;em and that appeared to be
fix.
robmgb