Re: Problem solved for the moment? and a Towing question (Was An Introdu

To: ernestern@home.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Problem solved for the moment? and a Towing question (Was An Introduction)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 10:25:32 EDT
ernestern@home.com writes:

<< As you mentioned, it's probably just a wire or two that is loose or
 corroded, but that rats nest of a wiring harness I got so far has eluded me
 and the dang wiring diagram in that Haynes manual I have gives me a headache
 just looking at it.  Does anyone know where I might score a wiring schematic
 for a 78 MGB? >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As far as the Midget service manuals that I have, the Haynes book has more of
a schematic than a wiring diagram.  The Midget has one fuse box with four
fuses, but the Haynes shows it as two boxes with two fuses each.  This can be
very confusing to someone not familiar with electrical engineering.

The Bentley manual has a much easier to understand wiring diagram with the
headlights at one end and the taillights at the other.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport