Re: Clean My Engine Bay!

To: Tomsaudi@aol.com
Subject: Re: Clean My Engine Bay!
From: Elliott DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 09:10:17 -0400
Tom,
Get a can or two of "Gunk" from your neighborhood auto parts store.  Run
the engine to get it warm, then mask off areas you don't want to get wet
and spray liberally where the crud is.  Let it sit for a half hour (you
can brush especially bad places and spray again while waiting) and hose
off with your garden hose.  If you need to touch up, wait for things to
dry and repeat as necessary.

Elliott DeGraff
2 71Bs and lots of Gunk