Re: Cleaning a slimy engine prior to painting.

To: Dave Wood <djw69@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Cleaning a slimy engine prior to painting.
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 15:23:25 -0400 (EDT)
I've also heard that C-4 works quite well to clean an engine. Inserting a
bit in each cylnder and a nice, thin, even spread around the outside of
the engine gives for a simple and quick solution. Although you may have
mixed results with this system the outcome is always guaranteed and
reliable. You will *never* see a grease spot on that engine again...

*BOOM*
Geoff

BTW, just in case, this is a complete joke. DONT DO IT, DONT TRY IT, DONT
EVEN SERIOUSLY THINK ABOUT IT...

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || I dunno, I dream in Perl sometimes.
geoffeg@sloth.org ||