Re: Cleaning a slimy engine prior to painting.

To: Lundgren@iname.com
Subject: Re: Cleaning a slimy engine prior to painting.
From: Gonaj@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 08:10:16 EDT
In a message dated 05/03/2000 4:46:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
Lundgren@iname.com writes:

<<  I am planning on going though the bottom of the engine and putting a new
head on it.   >>

This reminds me of the story of the Ob-Gyn who became disenchanted with his
career and thought that a change was in order.
After considerable deliberation he decided that since as a young man he had
always loved working on cars that is what his new career should be.  He
enrolled in engine mechanics school and worked diligently at his studies.
After taking his final exam he was eager to learn of his grade.  He went to
his instructor to inquire and was told that his grade was 150%.
He asked how he received so much extra credit and received the following
explanation.
You received 50% for disassembling the engine properly, 50% for reassembling
it properly and I awarded you an additional 50% for doing it all through the
exhaust pipe.