RE: air filter for HIF<SZ conversion

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: air filter for HIF<SZ conversion
From: Steve Shoyer <Steve@shoyer.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 14:40:40 -0400
I'm doing the same conversion.  I just got the new thinner spacers, but now
the mounting studs for the carbs are too long.  Is there a Moss part number
for shorter studs, or should I take the old ones to the local AutoZone and
see if I can get something that will fit?  I think the air cleaners will fit
now, if I can get the carbs seated correctly.  Thanks.

--Steve Shoyer (1980 MGB)