NJ Inspection Passed!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: NJ Inspection Passed!
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 11:09:04 -0700 (PDT)
Well, I'm pretty darned excited right now. Just picked
up my car from Doug's MG Shop in Howell, NJ, and the
car is covered for 2 years under NJ's new emissions
test!!

Thought you might be interested in the test results -

            Max        Actual
Nox         N/A         N/A
HC          300          45
CO%         3.0         0.11
CO2                     15.3
O2%                      0.0

My car has had all of the pollution controls removed
by the PO. I did have to have a catalytic converter
put back on as they apparently physically check for
that. The shop also put an air pump on it. New plugs
were also put it.

So, looks like my decision on whether to go with
historic plates next year had been deferred for
another year! Once this rain stops I'm going to
celebrate British Carr Week with a long drive!

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer