Re: Aftermarket wheels

To: <ScotieMac@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aftermarket wheels
From: "James Nazarian Jr" <james.nazarian@colorado.edu>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 01:22:01 -0600
What I have been told is ET 38 for a 15x6.5 wheel.  This is what I am
basing my shopping on, but I haven't yet bought wheels to test this
backspacing.  And so far no manufacuturer has comfirmed it.  If you have a
nice wheel shop in the area, they should be willing to test fit
wheels/tires for you before you make the final purchase; they will however
want you to be ready to buy.  Discount tire offered this to me, but I ran
out of cash and am holding on wheels.

James Nazarian
71 B Roadster
71 BGT

"Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build engines"
Enzo Ferrari