Re: Aluminum heads

To: Dave Wood <djw69@idt.net>
Subject: Re: Aluminum heads
From: Steve Darby <elan@efortress.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 08:55:24 -0600
I use anti- sieze on every plug that I install. Maybe overkill but I have not
had any problems removing plugs on any engine that I have done this to. Even
those that sat for years and those that have "cooked".
I use Copper anti-sieze on aluminum heads and aluminum anti-sieze on cast iron
heads.
Steve Darby
Sports Cars Int'l