Re: Upcoming weekend

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:23:26 -0400
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:

 It is REALLY nifty to be
> in the pits while the cars are actually running!  Look for me on Speedvision.
>
> Mario Andretti is supposed to be there.  I'm hoping for an autograph,

A few years ago I was working on a medivac Helocopter in Southern Maine
and we got the contract to provide medical coverage for the CART series
at New Hampshire Intl. Speedway. I cannot believe I got paid for that!
We only were needed if a driver (only a driver) got hurt seriously
enough that the fully stocked infield hospital could not handle it.
Until that we had all access passes and the best parking in town. I shot
four rolls of film in the pits, along the walls coming out the corners,
and anything I wanted, my pass was Filled with autographs at the end of
the day. I did not get Mario's however, I tried and tried but could not
get near him. Keep trying, win one for me! When it was done we got back
in the jetranger and I was flying over the traffic jam in no time
WOOHOO!!!
Carl French