Re: Upcoming weekend

To: cfrench@cybertours.com
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:08:52 EDT
In a message dated 5/24/00 2:27:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
cfrench@cybertours.com writes:

<< I shot
 four rolls of film in the pits, along the walls coming out the corners,
 and anything I wanted, my pass was Filled with autographs at the end of
 the day. I did not get Mario's however, I tried and tried but could not
 get near him. Keep trying, win one for me! When it was done we got back
 in the jetranger and I was flying over the traffic jam in no time
 WOOHOO!!! >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

I shot many a roll of film last year, including some close ups of Adam Petty,
who parked right next to me.  What a shame to lose such a promising young
man.

Since I was working security, and one of our jobs is to enforce the dress
code in the paddock and pits (no shorts, sleeveless shirts or open-toed
footwear), I almost threw out a pit crew chief for wearing shorts on pit lane
during practice!  He was nice about it and sent someone back to the trailer
for his pants.

As far as parking, the lines to get in to Nazareth Speedway are several hours
long!  I will get there before the lines form, I get to park close to the
tunnel, and I'll be there until everyone else leaves!  No traffic problems,
but a long day.  At least they buy lunch.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport