Re: aluminum heads revisited.

To: Steve Darby <elan@efortress.com>
Subject: Re: aluminum heads revisited.
From: Jim Stuart <jimbb88@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 18:12:10 -0400
Steve-

My comments regarding Champion plugs were not meant to be an endorsement, just
an example when anti-seize should not be used. Good, bad, or indifferent,
Champion plugs are the world's largest selling brand, & they are used in Rover
V-8's as factory equipment, as well as many other brands of cars & trucks.

I appreciate the spark plug info & would really like more info on the tests if
it can be published.

Thanks again-

Jim Stuart