Here I go again

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Here I go again
From: "David Deutsch" <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 23:01:06 -0400
So the plan was: Buy the 80 B......do a quick / cheap cosmetic refresh to
make a presentable driver and then lay up 75 B for complete revamp.
RIIIIIIIGHT!!!.......The 80's coming out of bodyshop tomorrow and was
supposed to go direct to paint shop but paint shop not ready this week so it
needs to come home. AS LONG AS IT'S  HERE, might as well (how many times
have I said this?). Pulling engine, heater box and master cylinders so
engine bay can get fresh paint. Might as well rebuild that overdrive, I've
been waiting for the right time to use and toss that in............new cam,
rings, bearings, timing chain....................front end bushings, king
pins, rotors, brake lines................. Those Tan Leather Miata seats
with speakered headrest will look nice with the fresh Carmine Red paint BUT
THEN OF COURSE I NEED!!! new hood (Carabou Canvas Mohair in Tan) and will
have to get panel kit redone to match seats........... I think you're
getting the idea..........Guess what? my 75 B just became a daily driver and
I'm looking to have 80 ready for MGs on the Rocks in Maryland, last
Saturday in September.

I'll be knocking around S.E. PA Saturday and Sunday of this weekend in the
75B. B seeing U

Safety Fast,
David Deutsch
East Meadow, NY
75 B
76 B minus engine and trans for sale $500-
58 Austin A 95 Countryman wagon for sale, complete but needy $750-
74 B chrome bumpered roadster, another project in the works
79 Fiat Spider arriving shortly (waiting for DMV to issue seller new title)
My son Adam has his 72 B roadster in the driveway also