Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?

To: "James H. Nazarian, Ph.D." <microdoc@apk.net>
Subject: Re: Anybody notice a lot of hostility in the air lately?
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 19:36:03 -0700
A corollary to this, surely, is the lack of manners shown by so many people
who ask specific questions, or request specific information, and never even
take the trouble to hit "Reply", type "TNX" and then hit "Send" when someone
has taken the time to post a detailed answer. I'm sure I'm not alone in
wondering what happened to the basic good manners of "please" and "thank
you".

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center