Re: Upcoming weekend

To: yd3@nvc.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upcoming weekend
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 09:45:54 EDT
In a message dated 5/25/00 10:53:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time, yd3@nvc.net
writes:

<< The flag goes out if doesn't appear it will rain.  I put it at
 full staff as I am usally gone until 3:00 PM.  I had forgotten
 about the half staff proceedure.  I should have remembered as
 this is also part of the Memorial Day Service I described. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Actually, newer synthetic fabrics have made the Flag Code take inclement
weather into consideration.

"(c) Inclement weather
The flag should not be displayed on days when the weather is inclement,
except when an all-weather flag is displayed."

I know, Larry...I have too much time on my hands.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport