RE: New lister

To: "'Chris Rose'" <chris_rose@totalise.co.uk>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New lister
From: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:24:28 -0700
Before when i have had bolts break off like this, i have cut a small slot
(maybe 1/16") down the middle of the bolt from the top with a hacksaw, and
screwed it out with a flat-head screwdriver. Sort of turns the thing into a
grub screw if you see what i mean.

All usual caveats.

hope that helps

cheers