RE: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness

To: "Garner, Joseph P." <JPGarner@UCDavis.Edu>,
Subject: RE: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 06:21:59 -0700 (PDT)
I'm thinking hard here (which is tough for a Saturday
morning) but I don't know that I can say that there is
an LBC that I DON'T like the looks of... This is not
to say that I consider them 'beautiful' but for
example, my MGB is like a mutt (wow, am I gonna get
flamed for THAT) - a wonderful thing to own, even if
it's not the most beautiful animal around. Used to
hate the TR-7 when it was new, but it's grown on me
over time. Of course, I always thought the Reliant
Scimitar SS-1 (proper name?) was kind of neat looking,
too.... And I agree that the MGA Coupe door-handles
are EXTREMELY cool....

Whether it's beautiful or not, I get a <VBG> on my
face when I go into the garage and see my 76 RBB
waiting for there, ready to go... In fact, later,
gotta drive...

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ