RE: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness

To: "MG List " <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Fashion Gods Dictate Terminal Ugliness
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 16:24:44 -0700
Hey, I agree -- the Spitfire is a fine looking car. First sports car I
ever rode in, if you don't count a Volvo P1800 (and I don't). Roomier
than a Midget, too. Didn't seem to hold up as well, though -- awful lot
of tatty ones about, compared to nice ones.

Garner, Joseph P. had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149