Re: Bent Bonnet Update

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bent Bonnet Update
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 12:56:43 -0700
Eric,

I've had three accidents in my 72 B since I got it new.  Every time I was
hit by someone with Allstate insurance and I had to fight them every inch of
the way to get if fixed correctly.  Actually one time my car was backed over
while parked in Sears parking lot for a front end alignment by a Sears
mechanic (employee) while he was backing a SUV out of their shop.  That was
a real fight for some reason that I don't understand.  Needless to say I
wouldn't have Allstate insurance on a bet on any of my cars.

Dave 72 B