Stuck 77B Wheel...

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Stuck 77B Wheel...
From: "C. Allen Shaffer" <shaffer.2@osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 16:39:16 -0400
Oh boy.

Took the passenger side front wire wheel off, only minor tugging...put the
shims on the brake pads, everything was fine.

Can't get the driver side front wheel off to save my life. Squirted
penetrating oil stuff in there to dissolve the grease, just in case...but it
rocks on the hub, and moves out until (I think..) it hits where the splines
are, and just stops. I've tried to gently rock the wheel, and try to "line
things up" so to speak, but still no success.

Any hints? I haven't done a LOT of this, so hints that involve lots of
tools, skill or courage might not work...!

Thanks much.

Allen and Marian
Columbus, Ohio