Re: Sports Coil Plug Gap

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sports Coil Plug Gap
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 10:16:54 -0600
I think this is the best you will find in the archives, as I recall. I
think most people just experiment until they find the gap they think works
best. I set mine at .030" (I think).

I an not aware of the "spark plug gap is .001" per M volts" rule but I sure
wish it could be confirmed. All I know of is the vague "increase the gap".

David
67 BGT
71 BGT (w/sports coil)