Re: brit car week with Attitude

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: brit car week with Attitude
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:09:35 +0000
Barney says:

> Sunday 9am cab ride back to Jumers, check and clean the (new) plugs,
> pull full choke, give it a crank, one good pop and then still no go,
> cranking battery going south by this time, look for a jump to
> recharge.  One hour at car show, 20 minutes for pizza, back to the
> MGA, another short crank, still no start, friend going for jumpers,
> time to check out the MGB in the next slot that won't start.  Sure,
> I can fix someone else's car, it's just mine that was bewitched.

Barney, the beast was not 'bewitched' it was BEGGING to go to hospital
for proper casualty treatment.

Chewing gum and a hairclip?

They gaol people these days for being this cruel to their animals... it
was only morbid curiosity that allowed me to read (wincing) your whole
story.  No wonder your 'A has an 'attitude'!

Ouch.

Eric

PS  Glad you guys got home in one piece... now, see to that car of yours
with lots of TLC!