Re: brit car week with Attitude

To: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Subject: Re: brit car week with Attitude
From: "William M. Gilroy" <wmgilroy@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:47:13 -0400
Barney Gaylord wrote:

> Compression checks 135-140 on remaining 3, spark on all plugs, fuel in the

> Guy shows up without jumpers, quick trip to parts store to buy
> jumpers, back the MGA for a while, cranks over nice with fuel, spark and

Amazing, I would have called for a tow truck.  One thing I noticed is that
Barney appears to travel with a compression tester but NOT with jumper
cables.  Maybe if I replace the jumper cables from the boot and replace them
with a compression tester I too can be the MacGuyver (sp?) of the internal
combustion engine?  Nah.

Bill Gilroy