RE: ?repair brake switch

To: spenceley@isn.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ?repair brake switch
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 02:07:53 -0400
You can take the switch apart and have it cleaned thoroughly with white
spirit from the outside. Before doing so the outside of the switch should be
very clean, otherwise you may flush dirt inside the switch with the fluid.
The switch itself looks to me as not possible to be opened for maintenance.

Cheers,

Hans