Re: garage tools

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: garage tools
From: "Dave Wood" <djw69@idt.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 13:24:03 -0700
Max,

That wrench with adjustable jaws perpendicular to the handle is a monkey
wrench.  Like a pipe wrench, it is usually owned by plumbers.  I have a
couple of them that I inherited from my grandfather who was an engineer on
steam ships.  Most of his tools are of the large variety.  3/4" drive socket
set, taps that are bigger than my water supply pipes.  Neat stuff and I
occasionally find a use for some of them.  Just remember, you can never have
too many tools.

Dave 72 B