Re: garage tools

To: "MGB" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: garage tools
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 16:41:25 -0700
Thanks, I've heard them called monkey wrenches, but I have also heard
other types of large-jaw wrenches called monkey wrenches, so I hesitated
to say so. The great thing about 'em is that if you have good "flats" on
a large bolt, they get a great grip, much better than a crescent wrench
IMO -- you can even hammer on the handle if you have to. Also handy for
square objects like drain plugs.

Dave Wood had this to say:

--

Max Heim