Re: wierdest starting problem solved, and carb hearsay

To: "MG list (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wierdest starting problem solved, and carb hearsay
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 18:41:18 -0700
Joe, Joe, Joe, I would have thought that you would have learned something
from your DPO ignition experience (tut, tut)...

: )

...non-stock components do not, as a rule, improve serviceability, in
that no service documentation exists for the modified system.

Otherwise, I concur with your analysis of the situation. If you want fuel
economy on the freeway, get an overdrive. It has worked great for me.

Garner, Joseph P. had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149