Re: Car stacker

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@brit.ca>
Subject: Re: Car stacker
From: Geoffrey Gallaway <geoffeg@sloth.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 22:58:19 -0400 (EDT)
One thing that concerns me is that this unit doesnt bolt to the floor.
Sturdy it may be but I would still think it might slide or shift a bit. If
I were installing one of these units I think I would bolt each leg to the
floor just for safetys sake...

Geoff

--
Geoffrey Gallaway || I dunno, I dream in Perl sometimes.
geoffeg@sloth.org ||