Re: Chicago on tuesday

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Subject: Re: Chicago on tuesday
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 03:15:06 -0500
At 12:04 PM 6/1/2000 -0600, James Nazarian wrote:
>My girlfriend and I will be heading from Boulder to Cleveland next week
and have made plans to stop in Chicago on tuesday. I am curious if anyone
might want to meet for Lunch/Dinner in the Chicago area.

I'm about a half hour north of the I-80/I-55 interchange, 25 miles west of
downtown Chicago.  I'm a modest fellow, I like beer, brats, beef sandwiches
and car stories, and I have about as many MG war stories as anyone.
There's a funny little garage space here that has seen some of the most
unbelieveable repairs when the need as happened.  I also have a hide-a-bed
in the office if you were inclined to spend the nite for free.

There is about a 95% chance that my MGA will not be running by then, as I
have not touched the engine with the broken valve yet.  But I have other
means of locomotion.  If you stop anywhere within 100 miles of here I could
probably meet you for dinner.

Barney Gaylord, Naperville, Illinois
1958 MGA with a (broken) attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg