Re: Garage tools

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Garage tools
From: Barney Gaylord <barneymg@ntsource.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 03:32:28 -0500
At 10:32 AM 6/1/2000 -0700, Bullwinkle wrote:

I think I have everything else on this list except these:

>ADD:
>Adjustible box wrench (I got mine way before the 'pocket socket')

Is there some advantage to adjustable, as opposed to a complete set of
solid fixed box wrenches?  Just trying to be open minded.

>croquet hook

I have a whole set of croquet mallets, but the nearest thing I have to a
croquet hook is a set of wickets.  On the other hand, I do have a
significant assortment of crochet hooks, and have even knitted a window
screen with them on occasion.

>grease injection needle

I don't do that sort of thing, but I do have various bearing packing tools.

>shop vacuum (needed for blast cabinet, too.)

I have the vac but not the blast cabinet.  Too large to store in my limited
garage space.  Thats one tactic for keeping the garage from getting too
small, jsut don't put stuff in there that doesn't get used much, especially
BIG stuff.

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA with a (broken) attitude
    http://www.ntsource.com/~barneymg