Re: Squeak at downshift

To: "The Gernerts" <kgernert@triad.rr.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Squeak at downshift
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:49:01 +0100
My previous clutch squeaked a bit a maximum pedal depression shortly before
the release bearing broke up.  Fitted a r****r b*****g release bearing with
the new clutch.  It was OK for a bit but now chirrups near the top of the
pedal travel, just above where it starts to take the force of the pressure
plate.  I'm ignoring it.

You don't say precisely when your noise occurs.

PaulH.