Re: Looking for Racing History

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Racing History
From: Bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2000 14:18:27 -0700
Kai:

I have the following from Heritage. Any more information would be
greatly appreciated.  I think the Whitewall tires may be
incorrect.  The list I have from the MGCC says WW, and WW in
their list means Windscreen Washers which the car does have.  It
also has the telescoping steering wheel and once had a foam
rubber pad inside on the scuttle as coupes did.  I am also
looking for the engine number as the tag was gone when I got the
car although the engine is original.

Car/Chasis Number               YD3/589
Engine Number                   Not recorded
Body Number                     Not recorded
Specification                   LHD, North American Export
Colour, Exterior                Black
        Trim                    Red
        Hood (Top)              Black
Date(s) Built                   1-9 September 1958
Date Despatched                 10 September 1958
Destination (Dealer)            Not recorded

Other Numbers                   -
(Where Recorded)

Details of Equipment            Heater
(Where recorded)                Black Tonneau Cover
                                Whitewall

Other information               -