RE: wiring: replace or fix?

To: mlupynec@globalserve.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: wiring: replace or fix?
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 02:52:18 -0400
Replacing a complete wiring loom is a VERY time consuming job.
Leaving the loom in place but replacing all bullet connector receptacles and
thouroughly checking - replacing the bullet connectors I think is also worth
while considering.
If there are broken - cracked wires, then replacement of the loom is the
better option.

Cheers,

Hans