Re: Multimeter

To: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Subject: Re: Multimeter
From: "Michael Lupynec" <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 09:58:27 -0400
All good answers on the multimeter. Big thing is get one.

The digital hunting around is an annoyance. It can also be hard to
read the LCD numbers in certain lite conditions. But a digital
with its one decimal volt scale is indispensable in monitoring
your battery condition. You can't see a .2 (that's point two) volt
drop on a analogue.

Small thing, but the audible continuity alarm on a digital is
sometimes handy when u got your head stuck under the hood or
instrument panel and can't see the multimeter.

Mike L.
60A,67E,59Bug